Monday, June 14, 2010

LOTS OF NEW VOICEBANKS >:U

And more on their way too.

Check the downloads bar place for all of Aido's new Appends :U They're magical.
I like Light the best.

I'm working on recording Act 2.5, and then I'm probably going to make two more voicebanks before I'm done.
Yes Aido's gonna have so many voicebanks xD But a lot are going to be obsolete soon so yeah xP

After Act 2.5 I'm going to be making one more Diphone + VCV (like Teto's voicebank) and one standalone VCV.
The Stand alone VCV is going to be like a combination of Aido's current two VCV voicebanks. The pitch of his normal one, with the same softness as his "Dark" one, which is the one that's up for download and is still called "ACT 3" lol.
The Diphone + VCV voicebank is going to be a seriously deep voiced Aido. 8D
Imagine Big al + Macne Papa + Aido. Yes it's going to be amazing -shot-

OK UPDATE OVER. YAAAAY.

2 comments:

  1. why are you not on youtube any more ? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you may not read this anymore, but I an a big fan of yours and Aido's. And I was wondering if you could put his old voicebanks up for download? you don't have to if you don't want to.

    ReplyDelete